Manager - Actuarial Pricing - KPO (5-10 yrs)
- Doing independent research, analyze, and present data as assigned
- Expected to work in close collaboration with the team and clients on non-life insurance actuarial projects for UK & US markets
- Critically examine and deep dive into models and identify possible areas of testing
- Conduct comprehensive testing and validation of actuarial models such as unit testing, Regression testing, user acceptance testing etc.
- Build automated models (Test ware/challenger Model) in MS Excel or any other suitable platform to test the output of actuarial models.
- Prepare detailed end-to-end documentation for the models developed and testing done
- Assist in learning and development of new team members
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs and problem statement
- Interacting with clients on regular basis, understanding their requirements and providing actuarial solutions
- Model testing and validation for US & UK non-life insurance products
- Knowledge of pricing related exercises such as rate adequacy testing, market research, stress testing etc.
- For pricing profile: Assisting clients with price on complex general insurance lines of business, resolving management and auditors' queries, development of risk analysis tools
- Setting up technical provisions for the purpose of solvency II balance sheet.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, actuarial sciences
- Affiliation to IAI or IFOA, with exam criteria. Minimum 4 papers. CS2 is preferred for Reserving.
- 3+ years' experience
- Prior Knowledge of US & UK non-life insurance products is added advantage
- Experience with Excel,SQL,VBA is preferred and knowledge of Python, SAS is added advantage
- Strong ability to learn technical and Business knowledge
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe