Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1798 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Accounts & Taxation - CA - Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
Lead our next phase of development into a world-class, high-performing, manufacturing organization with a strong focus on financial and accounting function.
- Work cross-functionally to plan, develop, and execute company goals, objectives, and compliance measures.
- Source and develop your team to drive a caring and high-performing culture.
- To plan, supervise and control all accounts, taxation, treasury and risk management activities of HMI.
- Continuously innovate and improve processes relevant to the function while ensuring compliance.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, commitment and teamwork.
- To plan, supervise and control all finance and accounts activities of the Company
- Accurate and timely submission of internal and external period end reports
- Month- Quarter- and Year-end reports to Corporate Finance and local MIS
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements and to ensure that the audit is completed any significant audit observations.
- Income tax and transfer pricing assessment without any significant income additions.
- Annual corporate tax planning.
- Work closely with Indirect Tax Department to support Excise / VAT & Service Tax Audits.
- Dealing with tax /statutory auditors and government bodies for all concerned tax matters.
- Treasury management, ensuring lowest funding cost, proper utilization of excess liquidity, minimizing the forex rates impact by utilizing natural hedge position and hedging the open forex positions.
Risk Management :
- Ensure smooth completion of all kind of financial audits (i.e. internal: Risk & Compliance, external: Statutory, Tax, Transfer Pricing)
- Risk assessment and insurance renewal during the year at most competitive terms
- Qualified CA
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment out of which minimum 3 years of experience in team management.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to work as a team leader, and a strong process orientation.
- Must have lead at least 2 statutory audit cycles successfully.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.