Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:177 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Accounts Payable - Telecom/Real Estate - CA (6-7 yrs)
Manager - Accounts Payable
One of the MNC Companies is hiring an Accounts Payable professional in BKC location in Mumbai. This requires working from Office only
Position Title: Manager Accounts Payable
Reporting To: AVP Finance Control and Compliance
Job Summary: The position will be responsible for:
1) Maintenance of Accounts Payable records of the organization.
2) Accounts Payable reporting.
3) Accounting of Invoice and Vendor Reconciliations.
4) Intercompany accounting
5) Bank Payment and reconciliations.
6) HR & Employee related experience and processing.
7) Salary payouts and F&F payouts
8) Tax compliance and payouts
9) Managing the Outsourced team for AP Accounting
- Accounting of Vendor Invoices in books of accounts on day to day basis.
- Reporting of Payables as per Schedule III requirement.
- Recording vendor invoices and provisions as per accounting policy.
- Ensuring monthly AP closure as per accounting policy.
- Getting the audit cleared from statutory auditors as per the required time schedule:
- Work on automaton of business processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy of accounts.
- Work with internal audits, and ensure completion of Audits.
- Work on TDS, GST payments and other tax payments along with reconciliation as per requirements.
- Preparation of creditors and advances records as per Audit requirements.
- Providing cash flow requirements relating to payments.
- Handling all employee related payouts and tax deductions.
- Relevant experience in managing accounting operations.
- Exposure to the ERP (SAP/Oracle)
- Knowledge of Indian GAAP/ IFRS/ Income tax and Local tax laws.
Years of Experience: 6+ Year Exp.
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant