Consultant at Talent Art Partners
Views:465 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Accounts Payable/Receivable - Startup - CA (8-12 yrs)
Manager AP/AR | Startup | Work from Office
- The group is looking to hire an experienced hands-on AR/AP manager responsible for managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable with accompanying general ledger accounting responsibilities.
- Main duties include managing activities, resources, and responsibilities of A/R and A/P in conformance with established policies, practices, and procedures.
Role: Manager AP/AR
Report to: Senior Finance Manager
- Input and manage accounts receivable and accounts payable, including invoicing, vendor/customer relationships and cross-team collaboration.
- Implement controls and procedures for accurate payables and receivables management.
- Insure the integrity and accuracy of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and both company, customer and vendor requirements, and government regulations.
- Reconciliation of customer and vendor agings and coordinate audit requests
- Prepare customer and vendor credit applications and access payment portals
- Oversee month-end closing activities and reporting for A/R and A/P
- Prepare weekly payment schedules and cash flow requirements
- Other duties may be assigned when needed.
- CA with 8-10 years of experience of progressive accounting experience, including at least 2 years as a lead, supervisor, or manager
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with other departments, to promote best practices, and to develop solutions to business challenges
- MNC experience in construction, automation, tech, solar/wind or similar industries highly preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.