Manager - Accounts Payable - IT (8-12 yrs)
About the company : The company is India's most comprehensive information technology and communication service and solution provider. It has matured into India's largest digital transformation company and holds a position on the Fortune 500 list.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Hands-on experience with managing and supervising the accounts payables department and staff in the organization.
- Develop SOPs that can be standardized for various activities in AP function; for example supplier onboarding, PO's, Invoice processing etc
- Exposure to accounting processes, supplier's management etc
- Strong operational management skills to manage day to day execution
- Proficient in managing internal clients and resolving daily AP disputes & issues
- Build a high performing team by upskilling, learning and development.
- Ensure accounts payable are booked and processed correctly, timely and in a compliant way.
- Solution Oriented by taking a lead in resolution of problems & issues
- Improve processes by implementing best practices and leveraging technology
- Be proactive and build strong supplier relationships.
- Develop, track and report effective scorecard for AP function.
- Drive Suppliers risk management
- Fixed assets management
- Should have experience in end-to-end finance and accounting and experience in managing Reconciliations, Closing and reporting process, Invoice processing and payment process, travel and expenses, vendor queries, AP Accrual, GRIR reconciliation, Vendor Account Maintenance (P2P),
- Exposure to Computerized Accounting Systems such as Oracle, SAP, etc. Proficient in MS office.
- Excellent communication (written & Oral), analytical and team management skills