Talent Acquisition at CareerNet Consulting
Views:4286 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Accounts Payable - eCommerce - CA (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Accounts Payable
Opening for an E-commerce company.
Location : Bangalore
Educational qualification(Must have) : Chartered Accountant
Skills (Must have) :
1. Understanding of accounting, Accounting standards & various statutory provisions governing the function.
2. Handled volumes and complexities in trade
3. Should be able to handle & lead a team of 20+
4. Excellent working knowledge of Excel, word and power point
5. Should have prior experience in accounting of a medium to large scale organization in Logistics /FMCG / online media / e-commerce/Manufacturing.
6. Should have thorough understanding of the entire P2P Process.
7. Good eye for detail with business acumen and strong analytical skills.
Skills (Additional) :
- Oracle Financials understanding would be preferable
Work Description/ Responsibilities :
1. Member of the business team, responsible for ensuring compliance to accounting policies of the company and applicable accounting standard framework in tracking and monitoring of Vendor payments
2. Developing, implementing and maintaining systems, procedures and policies in accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
3. Assisting in the Finalization of the Cost of goods/Services purchased category wise along with necessary variance analytics
4. Monthly Financial reporting for AP including book closure/Accruals.
5. Streamlining complete flow of Processing to payment and resolving issues/ escalations on timely manner to foster vendor relationships.
6. Handing Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, SOX audit and ICOFR compliance etc.
7. Should be a good team manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.