Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:1580 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Accounts Payable - BPO (9-14 yrs)
We are looking to hire Manager - Accounts Payable for a leading provider of investment management and financial products based at Gurgaon.
Reports to : Senior Manager, Accounts Payable
Location : Gurgaon
Job Type : Permanent, People Management Role
Department : Group Finance India
CTC : 14 L - 16 L
Qualification : Post Graduate in Finance pref
Experience : 9-11 years, Exposure to invoicing, billing, accounts payable. Team handling is a mandate.
Shift Timing : 9 am -5:30 PM or 10am -7:30PM
Work conditions : 5 days a week
Accounts Payable is responsible for processing supplier payments including expensing invoices in the GL, administering payment runs, supplier reconciliation, supplier administration, dashboard reporting, analysis of pending invoices, handling supplier and employee queries, review and monitoring key controls, ensuring compliance with regulations.
The successful candidate would be part of Accounts Payable leadership team and responsible for one of multiple domains including operation, quality control, customer experience and operational governance. The successful candidate will ensure good communication with business users and suppliers in India, UK, and Continental Europe and ensure that client's customer driven service is at the forefront of everything we do.
- To develop and/or support implementation of customer centric operating model, process, channels, and SLA to improve user experience
- To maintain and improve the key matrix like - Payment on Time- to client Suppliers
- To further develop and/or support the functioning of existing quality Monitoring Program to meet the needs of the Accounts Payable departments, its customers, and its employees.
- Ability to focus on both the short term and long term issues. Ability to think at a strategic level but knows when to get involved in the detail.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of department priorities -- specifically, supporting better customer experience, relevant management reporting, risk reduction, and efficiency.
- Provide day to day management of the accounts payable team - motivating and leading the team you will also lead the way in developing processes and efficiencies.
- Ensure the Accounts Payable team are replying to all queries in a timely manner and all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently. Will drive a culture of customer centricity towards the suppliers and the staff.
- Manager should monitor the staff emails and provide necessary coaching to staff members
- Ensure that queues are managed efficiently and deliver 100% compliance to agreed service level agreement and internal key performance indicators.
- Will be responsible to implement a culture of risk management including identifying key risks and implementing mitigating controls, regular reviews & monitoring of key risks and controls, ensuring focus on coordinating internal and statutory audits, working with the auditors to ensure minimal significant items getting reported to the management through active negotiation, ensuring completion of audit points per the agreed timelines.
- Will lead major systems & change projects by following a structured project management and implementation
- Methodology & plan in consultation with Finance Systems & Change Management team, will need to ensure that the key project & change milestones are met timely in consultation with the relevant stakeholders.
- Will need to establish a strong Management Information process which will include meaningful information and analysis in the form of dashboards and report it to the Senior Management regularly.
- Act as gatekeeper for payments processed by team and support new supplier creation process
Essential Skills Required:
a) Should be a bachelor's degree from a recognised university, preferably in finance and accounting.
b) Should have quality certification like Six Sigma, Kaizen & Lean.
c) Should have an eye for details and go into the depth of issues where needed.
d) Should be high on energy, self-motivated and a self-starter. Should be high on initiatives and take calculated risks.
- Should have an in-depth knowledge of and exposure to Global Procure to Pay processes in financial services industry. Exposure to the mutual funds industry will be an added advantage.
- Should have exposure to working in a global environment with an ability to work with people across the globe in different time zones and with different cultures.
- Should have led and managed a team of reasonable and complexity located in different geographies. Experience of at least 3-4 years leading teams will be preferred.
- Should have very good exposure and understanding of finance systems like ERP, General ledger systems, T&E systems, data bases, system interfaces etc.
- Should be able to foresee and anticipate business needs and drive changes through strategic & business partnerships to achieve the business and departmental goals.
- Should have very good experience in project management including project life cycle, project plans, detailed activity planning, understanding roles & responsibilities, tracking key milestones, ensuring completion of key milestones.
- Should have a process and a quality mind set. Exposure to quality tools like Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean will be preferred.
- Should be able to demonstrate success in building excellent working relationships across other departments and different national and cultural boundaries
- Should be a strong team player with confident interpersonal and communication skills, including strong verbal and written business English.
- Should have strong communication and presentation skills especially while interacting with the senior management.
- Should have managed key stakeholders effectively and built strong & lasting relationships.
- Should have good exposure in building, managing and retaining talent and grow leaders in the organisation.
- Should be able to advice and coaches staff, provides staff with constructive, developmental feedback.
- Should have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume alongwith the below mentioned details :
Current Location :
Ok with Shifts mentioned in JD :
Ed Qual :
Post Qualification Exp :
Exp in Accounts Payable (Specify Years / Region) :
Exp in Invoicing :
Are you handling a team on papers currently :
Team Size ( Direct Reports) :
Current Company :
Current Designation(since when) :
Reporting to :
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Min Notice Period to be served (Option Available) :
Founder - Partner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.