HR Associate at Talent Pursuits
Views:2919 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Accounts & MIS - CA - Real Estate/Infrastructure (5-8 yrs)
Talent-Pursuits - a search firm based in Chennai focusing on the mid management hiring. One of our clients, as India's largest producers of textiles/Real Estate/Infrastructure Developer which have more than 40 stores/Offices across the India
Position : Manager - Accounts & MIS
Location : Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Finalize the monthly accounts after proper analysis
- Provide accurate and timely information for financial and business review about divisional financial status and performance for decision making
- Preparation of annual budgeting forecasting and analysis of variances in expenses to budget
- Support for the development of Business plans, Data analysis,financial statements
- Prepare and circulate MIS like budget vs actual, and preparation of business reports.
- Ensuring the timely delivery and accuracy of highly visible reports and presentations and assist in business operations through data analysis.
- Identifying trends, flag opportunities for both business and process improvement, automate routine tasks etc.
- Enabling the division to meet its business and financial objectives
- Coordinate with the other departments for designing, creating and implementing advance reporting scorecards, dashboards and business intelligence solutions for the top management and business heads
- CA with post Qualification Experience of 5-8 Years
In case of Interest Kindly revert me with an Updated CV with Current CTC Details
Arun Kumar | 04442659266
Talent Pursuits, Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.