Consultant at Michael Page
Views:10135 Applications:573 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Manager - Accounts & Finance - Renewable Energy Firm - CA (3-5 yrs)
Our client is a well-established firm based out of Gurgaon. Backed by a well-known PE firm, the organization has already got a pan-India presence. Now looking at their next phase of growth, the organization is looking at adding to their finance team.
- To be an ideal candidate for this role, you should be a chartered accountant with between 3 to 5 years of post-qualification experience in both accounting and the FP&A function.
- You will have hands on exposure of taking care of the entire accounting & FP&A cycles along with contributing to the establishment and improvement of systems, processes & controls. In addition to this, you will have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
While reporting in to the financial controller and to the CFO of the firm, you shall be responsible for:-
- Taking care of the preparation of monthly, quarterly & annual financial reports & books of accounts for the firm
- Establishing and improving existing systems, processes & controls for the firm
- Taking care of the entire AP, AR & other transactions for the firm
- Own the entire FP & A cycle which shall involve budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, MIS reports, investor relations etc
- Identify & evaluate opportunities for the firm to grow
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.