Manager - Accounts & Finance - Real Estate - CA (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Real Estate / Property
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Post qualification experience of 5+ years in the Finance & Accounts department preferably of a Real Estate development entity
Leading Real Estate Services Firm in Mumbai.
- Calculation of Tax Implications for landowner contracts and sales of apartments for the company
- Ascertain financial implications of various options available to the company
- Collating and consolidating expenses of the project
- Handling TDS and GST requirements of the project
- Maintaining work order series and ensuring payments are made as per the workorder schedule
- Certification and approval of expenses from authorities
- Taking care of all payments internal/external/international
- Coordination for CA certificate and other requirements pertaining to it
- Ensuring drafting of DA as per the understanding of various stake holders
- Drafting cases for opinion on taxation matters.
- Facilitate all bank related work of the project
- Calculation and coordination of the various fees required in the project
- Cash flow management, analysis, execution and presentation
- Based on project assumptions, develop a financial model for determining the financial feasibility of
- Develop a business plan, variance analysis & sensitivities
- Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders the user expectations, concerns and value for the to-be business model and solutions
- To oversee payments of all bills and receipts of payments happen on a timely basis and through established SOPs
- To ensure that day to day accounting transactions of payments, receipts, sales and purchases, other miscellaneous expenses are posted correctly in accounting software
- To check accounting entries on monthly basis
- To review all vendor invoices
- Checking on the applicability of reverse charge mechanism, wherever applicable
- To guide on day-to-day queries on GST applicability and allowability of input credit on vendor invoices
- Assistance in computation of monthly GST workings
- Ensuring all GST Payments are made on time
- Maintain a detailed MIS that enables the team to see deviations from budgets and where they may be likely to arise
- Present the MIS to the team on a weekly basis
- CA with 5+ years of post qualification
- The candidates should have good understanding of financial analysis, project finance. This individual will also look after daily MIS, audits, tax compliances, liasioning with bankers.
- Candidates with prior experience with of real estate are preferred. However, open to looking at candidates from other allied industries
Reporting to: CFO
- Oversee project accounting ( supporting the project accounts team)
- Excellent growth opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sakshi Sawant on +91 22 4236 3391.
Contact - Sakshi Sawant - +91 22 4236 3391
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.