Senior Search Consultant at Synapse Search Partners
Views:442 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Manager - Accounts & Finance - Manufacturing Firm (8-12 yrs)
Manager - Accounts & Finance
We are looking for an experienced Accounts and Taxation Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of accounts and tax practice area.
The ideal candidate is a team player who manages the team works with the accounting and leadership teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and potential areas of risk. The candidate will monitor current and impending changes to tax regulation and make the appropriate updates to policies and strategies.
Broad responsibilities will include : Accounting, Taxation, Audit and Financial statements, MIS and Banking.
1. Scrutinize, maintain and finalize the books of accounts as per schedule III of The Companies Act (Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash flow statement, Notes to Accounts and Schedules)
2. Ensure maintaining adequate provisions for expenses
1. Responsible for statutory compliances (GST, ITC 04, PT, TDS & TCS Returns, etc.) of the group
2. Ensure payments of all the statutory dues as per set timelines
3. Ensure timely submission of Form 16 & Form 27D
4. Ensure timely reconciliation of books with returns and government portals (26AS, GST, etc.)
5. Responsible for calculation of direct taxes and working of advance tax
6. Comply with all other mandatory compliances with auditors for taxation matters
Audit & Financial statements :
1. Assist the team during Factory stock audit, internal & external audits with all necessary documents
2. Submission of financial statements along with groupings and details
3. Providing all necessary documents to the auditors
1. Prepare the operating MIS for the department
2. Assist other departments in preparing and presenting monthly MIS
3. Check data source to derive inferences and help decision making
1. Ensure all banking and loan related compliances are adhered to as per requirement
2. Ensure payments are done on weekly basis as per scheduled timelines
3. Co-ordinate with banks for various activities
1. Prepare AOP and other business projections for every year
2. Initiate and follow up on cost saving initiatives
3. Identify latest IT initiatives including ERP implementations
4. Investment of surplus funds and working capital management
5. Work with cross functional teams to improve business efficiency and measure business performance
6. Any other business activity that may be required by the management from time to time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.