Talent Acquisition Role at MELIOR Concepts
Views:213 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Accounts & Finance - FMCG/Pharma/Manufacturing Firm (5-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including :
a. Month and Year End processes (Dec & March)
b. Accounts payable/receivable
c. General Ledger Scrutiny
d. Treasury Management
e. Monitoring Cash Flow
f. Revenue and expenditure Variance Analysis, Capital Assets Reconciliation
g. Fixed Asset management
h. Tackling Financial Issues at Centres all across India.
i. Timely Payment of statutory liability
j. Timely filing of statutory returns
- Maintaining Timely and accurate Books of Accounts and Finalisation of Accounts. Providing Timely and accurate Financial information for Financial group Reporting.
- Accurate Accounting for Inventory within Organisation.
- Timely and Quality completion of Financial & Tax Audits.(Direct & Indirect Tax)
- Identifying and working on continuous process improvement, thereby strengthening Internal Control Mechanism.
- Review of Accounting Policies and procedures at regular intervals and provide findings to the Finance controller.
- Ensuring financial approval process runs smoothly in compliance.
- Ensure the Company is legally and statutorily compliant.
- Reviewing and supervising the Team performance.