Recruiter at Angel HR Executive Search & Solutions
Views:801 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Accounts & Finance - BFS - CA (1-2 yrs)
Qualification - CA Mandatory
Role Summary : This person will assist the CFO in managing and controlling day-to-day accounting operations and ensure financials are prepared in a timely & accurate basis & ensure that there is a process backup in place for every critical operation.Alsoperson will recommend, develop, implement the MIS for management/Board. Candidate will also adhere to business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls within the finance function.
Principal Responsibilities : The Role holder will;
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and adhoc reports to senior management.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparingvarious Finance related MIS reports/Data analysis and related tools for effective collation of data.
- Assist in funding activities eg. Preparation & finalization of financial projections and CMA for bank limits etc.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare and ensure timely completion of quarterly and annual audited financial statements (standalone and consolidated).
- Handling Audit queries and coordination with the external and internal auditors.
- Manage treasury function and wherever require provide assistance toCFO
- Engage and keep eye on cost reduction measures in all areas of the company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.