Recruitment Consultant at KPB Consultants
Views:183 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Accounts & Finance - BFS (4-10 yrs)
Accounts and Finance Manager
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic Manager Finance and Accounts to drive end to end requirements for our business needs.
What you'll be doing :
- Accounting : Own the process of preparation of Balance sheet, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow Statement, Cash Budget.
- Financing : Spearhead Capital Budgeting, Cost Control, Working Capital Management, Monitoring of Key Financial Ratio etc.
- Ensure availability of liquidity requirements. Yearly budget along with variance analysis
- Banking with Liaison : Maintain a healthy relationship with existing banks on board and develop arrangements with new banks to increase credit limits/ renewal of bank limits, ensure sufficiency of credit limits.
- Ensuring compliance of the company and its facilities to all legal requirements and initiate renewal and new registrations as may become applicable
- Effectively liaise with auditors arrange to mitigate significant constituents of the Company's risk profile Monitor and escalate important issues to Directors
- Guiding Finance and Accounts team in all direct and indirect taxation matters such as for Customs, Excise, GST, Sales Tax etc.
- Managing account receivables and accounts payable track invoicing and ensure timely collection through regular follow up
- Strategize to achieve financial objectives for the company.
- Provide big picture of macro environment and companies financial status during Board Meetings and otherwise on request
- Coordinating with head departments (Sales, Procurement, Projects etc.) and periodically submit reviews and MIS to directors.
- Creating control systems in order to monitor all day-to-day transactions of all divisions - Planning of funds management
- Ensuring, verification of all Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Maintaining Books of Accounts as per Statutory Norms
- Controlling on Masters of Ledger Accounts & Groups
- Monitoring and improving systems for better control over purchase payments & expenses payments - Ensuring asset register maintenance in proper manner
- Maintaining details of company law
- Answering the queries of auditors or legal authorities.
What are the skills that you'll need to succeed in this role?
Technical Skills (KPI will be based on these) :
- Management Accounting Knowledge
- IGAAP Accounting Knowledge
- Hands on Advanced Excel
- GST & TDS compliances knowledge
Leadership/Managerial Skills :
- Financial Planning and Reporting
Behavioural Skills (KPI will be based on these) :
- Flexible Thinking
- Result Orientation
- Commitment to Learning
- Attention to Detail
- Professionalism (Attendance/Punctuality)
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
What are the perks in store for you?
- Dynamic learning environment
- Fun and cooperative team members & cross functions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.