Manager - Accounts & Finance (1-13 yrs)
Profile: Manager - Accounts & Finance
Job: Full Time
- Monitoring Analyzing and responsible for entire accounts receivables process
- Verification of actual invoicing done to tenants of IT Parks by the KRC shared services team
- Ensuring timely recovery of all the dues getting the same accounted through KRC shared services team
- Client meeting / Coordination for issues / resolutions / disputes etc
- TDS and income reconciliation in coordination with Tax team
- Annual quarterly CAM planning budgeting for I
- T Parks / SEZ
- Upload budgets on SAP with forecasting of Cashflows / PL for businesses from where maintenance is carried out
- Coordination with site and central accounts for preparing budgets mapping budgets Vs Actual
- Quarterly verification of actual CAM costs to be charged to tenants of IT parks
- Coordinating monthly / quarterly closing of books and provisions
- Coordinating with site team / SMEs to provide invoices on time for booking to AP team
- Verification of service docs/ GRNs booking in SAP likeSES2 and other processes
- Monitoring vendor payments and advances released
- Monitoring vendor ageing and MSME compliances
MIS Audit Related:
- Coordinating for quarterly closing of books provisions related to AP AR.Trending / Past data analysis / analysis reports on CAM and NON-CAM costs incurred for operational buildings.
- Coordinating and providing information to Statutory auditors, internal auditors, consultants.Publishing periodic MIS related to AR AP.
- Work on improvement of existing processes to help generate better quality MIS.
- Any ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Good knowledge in SAP MM, FI preferably REFX as well and MS Office.