Manager - Accounts - Consumer Lending FinTech Platform - CA (4-8 yrs)
Manager Accounts | Embedded consumer lending fintech platform
- Founded in 2021, our client is a consumer lending focused fintech startup that effectively leverages the power of embedded finance to transform consumer internet platforms into fintech.
- This Bangalore based embedded finance company is founded by entrepreneurs with nearly two decades of experience in the financial services and fintech industry. It is backed with a $3.5mn seed round from Elevar Equity and marquee angel investors.
- It is disrupting the consumer lending ecosystem in India by democratizing access to innovative and competitive embedded credit products.
- As a Manager Accounts, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all the functions of the entire accounts department.
What you will do :
- Handling accounts, compliances and payroll
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements & MIS and related financial docs for reporting to the management
- Handling Statutory, internal audits independently
- Handling DD audits/ PE reporting (preferable)
- Being responsible for ETDS/ income tax deductions and issuing Form 16As
What you need to have :
- Qualified CA with 6+ years of experience in a corporate accounting team of an NBFC/ Fintech
- Previous work experience in an NBFC
- Experience in a PE funded company is an advantage
- In-depth understanding of accounting practices and policies
- Meticulous attention to detail with zero tolerance to errors
- Ability to multitask and work fast under a high paced growth environment
- High levels of ownership, ability to work independently under guidance
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to mentor and build a team as needed