HR Manager at Accuwiz Consulting
Views:835 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Manager - Accounts - BFSI - CA (3-7 yrs)
Overall Experience in the areas of Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Project Finance, Budgeting, MIS Reporting, Audit & Taxation and Business Analysis.
1. Accounting :
- Finalisation of Accounts including Auditing and dealing with Statutory Auditors
- Record and Report transaction in compliance with IndAS
2. Budget & Budgetary Control :
- Annual and Long-term Plans in line with the strategy of the Company
3. MIS Reporting :
- Reporting of various reports including compliances against various plans and budgets
4. Financial Planning & Analysis :
- Capital expenditure evaluation and vetting
- Driving cost reduction initiatives
5. Fund Management :
- Fund and liquidity management
6. Taxation and Statutory Compliances :
- Compliance to Direct and Indirect Tax laws
7. Payroll Processing and Accounting :
- Facilitate payroll processing and accounting of payroll processing
8. Adherence to the compliances and SOP's designed.
9. Agreements checking in terms of financial impact on business.
10. Month End Billings, as well as reconciling with real-time basis transactions realizations.
Desired Qualifications :
- Qualified CA, experience of 3-7 years
- Good Communication skills- Written and Verbal.
- Proactive approach towards completing tasks in hand.
- Strong Knowledge of Accounting Principles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.