Manager - Accounts & Administration (5-10 yrs)
- Regular maintenance of Books, statutory compliances, insurance and credit card payments, co-ordinating audits of entities within office, tax returns & compliances with help of consultants etc
- Budgeting and cash flows for all the entities within family office including Not for Profit trust set up running a technical institute
- Supporting the owners and consultants on all investment related matters on behalf of the single-family office including keeping track of KYC, SIP, redemptions, purchases, corporate action in regard to portfolio held by office etc
- Carrying out administrative tasks on behalf of the management such as collating reports, managing any investment related paperwork/documents
- Liaising with relevant team members of this single-family office to ensure the smooth running of the office operations
- Carrying out tasks on behalf of the management such as arranging meetings, travel & visa arrangements, insurance renewals, adhoc work/projects as and when required and in specific renewal of passports, licences, visas etc.
- Liaising with external parties such as tax/accounting consultants, law firms, company secretaries, banks etc on behalf of the office
- Delegating and supervising the work of the juniors
- Having a 360-degree approach to working on various projects and completing different tasks within this office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.