Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at SkillGigs
Views:643 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Manager - Accounting - US Staffing (10-12 yrs)
Accounting Manager - The Accounting Manager position is within the Finance Function.
- The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring general accounting practices, budgeting, developing internal accounting controls, tracking high volume corporate client accounts and building a strong financial team.
- This position is a great opportunity for the right person to make a positive impact on a dynamic business.
- The successful candidate for this position will report directly to our Director Operations and will play an instrumental role in the financial future of the company.
1. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Managing Banking/Cash accounts including reconciliations
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations.
- Trust account statement reconciliations,
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
2. Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements,
3. Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles,
4. Coordinate and complete annual audits,
5. Provide recommendations, improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions,
7. Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy to meet financial accounting objectives,
9. Create new internal accounting corporate policies and maintain existing policies,
10. Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability,
11. Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams.
- Batchelor's degree - B.Com/ICWA inter/CA Inter (Master's degree preferred)
- Any Financial Certification is a plus.