Manager - Accounting - Oil & Gas Firm - CA (7-10 yrs)
Industry - Accounting / Finance / Audit
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The candidate will be responsible for the entire accounting function and Balance Sheet management for 6 - 8 countries
Client Details :
Our client is a global MNC and a leading player in the Oil & Gas industry. They are in the business of supplying and distributing petroleum products and have a presence in 40+ countries. They are now looking for a strategic individual to head accounts function for one of their global region.
Reporting directly to the regional Head of accounts, you will be responsible for,
- Preparing the Balance sheet, P&L statement, Annual Financial Report, etc
- Analyzing the financial information and preparing complex financial reports and accounting statements
- Reviewing of GL reconciliations and ensuring financial integrity of GL, Sales Records, Purchases Records, Inventory,
- Identifying and highlighting the risks in the balance sheet
- Closing of month-end ledgers
- Scheduling monthly tax payments, VAT, Income Tax withholdings,etc
- Ensuring correct accounting of indirect taxes
- Coordinating and executing audits and providing all relevant information.
- Working closely with independent auditors and preparing schedules for the annual audit.
You are a Chartered Accountant with :
1) 7- 10 years of relevant experience in accounting, reporting and closing
2) Experience in oil and gas, commodities, a manufacturing company
Job Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of global MNC and lead the accounting in a fast growing company
Contact - Jyoti Agrawal -
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.