Technical Recruiter at People Gamut
Views:2143 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Manager - Accounting - IT (3-5 yrs)
- We are developing the next generation enterprise software on the cloud that inherently uses the power of Big Data, Machine Learning and IoT, to enable businesses, bring significant efficiency, agility, return on investment and overall value.
- We believe that business applications can be as simple and cool as the best social or consumer app and yet be powerful to seamlessly and efficiently run large global businesses.
- To bring our belief to reality, we are building the world's best business application on the cloud, using the entire spectrum of technology available on big-data, machine learning, human computer interaction (voice, touch, vision, sensors and IoT) and we are inventing technology to overcome anything that is limiting our goals. The end goal is, to enable and empower our customers and bring maximum value to their core business.
- You will build the world's best business application on the cloud, using the entire spectrum of technology available on big-data, machine learning, human computer interaction (voice, touch, vision, sensors and IoT) and invent technology to overcome anything that limits our goals.
Responsibilities for Accounting Manager
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Responsible for executing all the US as well as India based accounting entries along with proper treatment of the same
- Prepare and submit all US monthly and quarterly Tax returns
- Responsible to maintain all the required audit and monthly schedules
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Preparation of BRS and other Bank reconciliations.
- Prepare, review, and analyse financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
MBA/CA with 3-5 years of Experience (USGAAP experience preferred)