Manager - Accounting & Finance - Manufacturing (8-10 yrs)
Qualified CA with 8-10 years of experience in Manufacturing with SAP Exposure must.
Reporting to CFO.
Industry: Oil (MNC)
Team size: 1-2 at the beginning.
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
CTC: 25-28 LPA (negotiable)
Brief JD is represented as below:
Financial Statements :
- Compilation of Financial Statement as per the Local Statutory requirements.
- Coordinating with the Auditors for timely Audit of the Books of Accounts / Financial Statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Quarterly CAP Reporting
- Reconciliation of Group Vs Local Profits
- Application of Group and Local Accounting standards as applicable.
Transaction & General Accounting :
- Accounting for all activities for Closing -Month End / Quarter end / Year End. Scrutiny of - General Ledger to ensure all Accruals/provisions are made in the system periodically.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department - Payables / - Receivables / Fixed Assets / General Ledger. Ensure all transactions of the business are systematically and timely recorded in the TL system.
- Ensure Internal Controls are implemented / in place at all times.
- Managing the Period opening and closing for FI & MM.
Master Data :
- Maintenance of Master Data for ITPL Chart of Accounts and liaise with FICO Team for the creation/ blocking of accounts.
- Comply with the group financial reporting manual and local accounting standards, Tax & Legal related adherence.
- Compliance with internal controls policies and procedures to lead and improve the financial accounting activities
Stakeholders Management :
- Support Business on giving advice on accounting related matters.
- Point of Contact with reference to SAP queries and analyzing and providing the pertinent solutions.
- Owner of Standard Operating Procedures - AP / AR / Fixed assets and GL.