Manager - HR at Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Views:7108 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Manager - Accounting/Finance - BFS (3-6 yrs)
- At least 3-6 years' experience post qualification experience as a controller / accountant
- Knowledge of current regulations including IFRS, UK GAAP and Companies Acts/ Regulatory Licences.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP& forecasting tools like BPC/ Axiom/ Hyperion etc.
- Strong financial, analytical, communication and project management skills.
Work with the Business and execute the following responsibilities:
- Review and analyse information from the general ledger and other accounting records to ensure accuracy and completeness, and take corrective action, as appropriate
- Adhere to deadlines at all times.
- Prepare Balance Sheet analysis, review P&L and perform necessary adjustments
- Support the Corporate function in the consolidation and other reports of the BU / Division financial results
- Perform general accounting support and month end activities.
- Produce month end reporting, entity level management accounts and liaise with the BUs for the variance commentary
- Support in the preparation of Group financial reports
- Address audit enquiries / investigation
- Perform fixed asset processing to enable reporting and Capital expenditure management
- Roles may evolve in future to provide support towards Business Planning & Forecasting
- Develop sound professional working relationships with colleagues, business staff and management, building their confidence and acquiring an understanding of the business
- Be proactive in issue resolution, the provision of feedback and the delivery of ideas to develop and improve solutions
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participates in training and development procedures
- Maintain confidentiality and observes data protection guidelines
- Carries out any other reasonable duties commensurate with their capability
- Undertake any regulatory submissions and be a point of contact for regulatory bodies
- Adhoc reporting and stakeholder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.