Consultant at Huquo
Views:932 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Accounting/Finance/Audit (1-7 yrs)
Principal Responsibilities :
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the Partner to build client relationships.
- Must have a detailed understanding of the framework and auditing and accounting standards.
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit / Indian GAAP / IFRS / US GAAP accounting services
- Establishing audit objectives, and designing and implementing audit methodologies, processes and audit report criteria
- Handling Major Audit Engagements including Listed Clients with less supervision
- Handling team in each audit assignment and guiding the team members in the assignment
- Project Management and Audit Quality Management
- Discussion with the Top Management and update them with Significant issues during the audit.
- Conducting Reviews for the work done by Audit team and giving Partner Reviews.
- To be updated with all the amendments in the applicable laws including Internal Financial Control over Financial Reporting.
- Verification of Financial Statement & Consolidation Working.
- Limited Review of Quarterly Results of Entities
- Tax Audit to be performed with all the amendments as per Income Tax Law.
- Compliances related to
- Ind-AS, Accounting Standards
- Standards on Auditing
- CARO 2016, Schedule III, Schedule II
- Companies Act 2013
- Have the ability to work under deadlines and demanding client conditions.
- Be willing to travel within India
- Have strong soft skills like leadership, inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Should be a team player and experience of managing multiple audit.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.