Senior HR Executive at FinAKS Advisory Services Pvt Ltd
Views:114 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Accounting - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
Manager Accounting (Commerce)
What you'll be doing :
- Setup and own functioning of all accounting aspects in the Commerce business. Review and develop policies in close collaboration with controller, setup scalable processes, ensure timely book closure, inventory management/accounting, and consolidation of entities/investments.
- Interface with auditors for statutory audits; align timelines with investor reporting.
- Drive all statutory and tax compliances such as TDS, TCS, GST, RBI, MCA, etc.
- Interface with business for appropriate accounting/tax constructs: Eg. agreements with market places, managing merchant/reseller contracts, etc.
- Collaborate with business finance to help in automation where possible, ensure timely and accurate capture of data between accounting systems, internal databases & SaaS applications.
- Identify areas of intercompany relationships, risk areas, and develop mitigation strategies
- Hire, manage, mentor and provide development path for team members, training, motivating and addressing performance issues.
What you need to succeed :
- Proven experience as Accounting Manager/Senior Manager in a high growth eCommerce setting
- Chartered Accountant with 5+ years of experience
- Big 4 accounting experience a plus
- History of solving complex operational and accounting challenges
- Hands on experience on ERP like SAP/Microsoft Dynamics, and Excel
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Decision making ability on the operational issues