Manager - Accounting - CA (4-6 yrs)
- Manage, control and ensure that company /clients accounting activities and procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles and comply with the approved policies and procedures of the company.
- Managing accounting of 3-5 mid-size clients
- Client may have Indian or International Reporting
- Managing team of 3-4 members
- Manage, control and ensure that company accounting activities and procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles
- Producing accurate financials reports to the specific deadlines
- Ensure Compliance with the state and other tax provisions e.g.: VAT/GST/WCT/import documentation
- Liasioning with client, auditors/third party consultants
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 4 years of experience in accounts role with CA / consulting background.
- Strong experience of working in IND-AS, conversion is mandatory.
- Good Communication skills
- Technically Sound in AS/IND-AS/FS preparation/Excel/PPT
- Understanding of AR/AP, payroll and indirect tax matters
- Proficient in excel and reporting (MIS)
- Manage multiple clients at same time (including MNCs)
- Good analytical skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to priorities and maintain turnaround time
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships