Talent Acquisition Specialist at SkillGigs
Views:247 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Accounting - BFS (10-15 yrs)
Accounting Manager :
- The SkillGigs, Accounting Manager position is within the Finance Function. The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring general accounting practices, budgeting, developing internal accounting controls, tracking high volume corporate client accounts and building a strong financial team.
- This position is a great opportunity for the right person to make a positive impact on a dynamic business. The successful candidate for this position will report directly to our Director Operations and will play an instrumental role in the financial future of the company.
1. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Managing Banking/Cash accounts including reconciliations
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations.
- Trust account statement reconciliations,
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
2. Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
3. Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles,
4. Coordinate and complete annual audits,
5. Provide recommendations, improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions,
7. Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy to meet financial accounting objectives,
9. Create new internal accounting corporate policies and maintain existing policies,
10. Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability,
11. Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams.
- Bachelor's degree - B'COM / ICWA inter / CA Inter (Master's degree preferred)
- Any Financial Certification is a plus.
- This role 5+ years' experience
- 10+ years' experience in an accounting leadership role
- Exceptional leadership abilities,
- Strong budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis skills required,
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager,
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases,
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data,
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations,
- High attention to detail and accuracy,
- Ability to direct and supervise,
- Good English skills - written and verbal communication,
- Experience of an accounting software package.
- 6:30PM to 3:30AM (India Standard Time) (Sat & Sun Fixed Off)/
- 7:30PM to 4:30AM (IST day light saving)
- Medical & Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Remote Working Setup
- Great work environment & Performance Culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.