Partner at EJob Ocean
Views:15204 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Manager - Account & Finance - Import/Export (5-7 yrs)
- Finalization of Corporate Accounts & Branch Accounts.
- Consolidation of Accounts of Branches, Subsidiary companies into parent companies.
- Regularization of Accounting system and process. Introduction to Accounting Manual and SOP for smooth Function of Organization.
- Preparation of Profit and loss account (Monthly, Quarterly, Six monthly and annually):
- Balance sheet of parent & subsidiaries as well Associate (Foreign and Indian) companies Accounts.
- Handling / managing multiple Banking for fund and non fund base limits.
- Letter of Credit and Bank guarantee.
- Hedge of the foreign Currency against import and exports, Cash Credit, Term Loan, working capital term loan, FC loans, OP Limits, Compliance of the norms of Banking for Indian and international (in case of ECB).
- Preparation of CMA data for working capital, Short term, long term loans, Submission of CRS, six monthly and yearly data.
- Participating in execution of the private equity finance related due diligence.
- FOREX & Treasury management.
- Filing of income tax, TDS and other relevant Returns/ Reports required under Income tax.
- Handling of Income tax hearing for Assessments, TDS, Transfer pricing, withholding tax.
- Appeals independently/ with consultant of parent company, group companies, Directors and promoters.
- Handling of wealth tax matters of companies, group companies, directors and promoters.
Central Excise, Customs and Service tax:
- Handling and exposure in Excise, Customs and Service tax matters on Cenvat Credit, refunds/ drawback/ fixation of Brand rate/ Exports claims, advance license, EPCG scheme import for re-exports under Bonds etc.
- Excise audit and replies to show cause notices, Appeals for DTA, EOUs' and SEZs.
Value Added Too, Sales too, local levy in the state/ territories such as Cess and LOT
- Handling and conversant with compliance, filing of returns, payments, claiming of set off against payment made, refund and assessments, appeals and representation before VAT Authorities of all state of India.
Budget & MIS:
- Fully conversant with the preparation of Budget capital and revenue period over period and all type of MIS periodically with the justification of variance against budget forecast, necessary actions to adhere to forecast.
- Controlling, monitoring of Budget and MIS and update to the appropriate higher authorities.
- Preparation of the periodically (monthly) Cost Sheet for each manufacturing unit and selling units (Branches).
- Product costing with direct and indirect cost with / without allocation of corporate expenses and complies with the Cost Accounting standard applicable under the companies Act.
- Handling and conversant in handling of Internal Audit of Branch and corporate office, and Statutory Audit of the Parent company, subsidiary companies, Associate companies as per the compliance.
- Handling of Tax Audit, VAT Audit, Transfer pricing reports, other special Assignment given for Audits.
- Interaction with the Internal and Statutory Auditors and team of professional of Due Diligence for private equity, demerger etc.
Legal, Company Secretarial work and Statutory Compliance:
- Filing of various forms and returns under Companies Act, ROC, and comply company law matters etc.
- Representation before Registrar of Companies, Department of Corporate Affairs, State governments, local authorities, various consultants, agencies/ companies, legal advisor/ advocates, courts etc.
- Co-ordination in Company Secretarial work.
Salary offered; 11 - 12 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.