Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:191 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Account Development - IT (5-9 yrs)
Manager - Account Development
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
- Initiating first level contact with existing leads in CRM through calls & emails.
- Present & demonstrate VWOs value proposition to prospects via phone/email.
- Convert marketing-generated leads to qualified opportunities.
- Follow the qualification process for opportunities generated.
- Close deals up to a certain threshold and pass on deals over a threshold to the Inside Sales AM for closure.
- Generate & maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure that the Inside Sales team has an adequate number of qualified opportunities to work upon.
- Ensure closure of opportunities up to a threshold.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product teams, and inside sales in order to drive revenue.
- Contact all new leads in the CRM system within 24-48 hours. Close/ assign qualified leads to the appropriate sales rep depending on deal size. Dispose of all leads in CRM in accordance with workflow for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Drive awareness into the account base through regular email/call campaigns and drive attendance to events, live and online seminars.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of VWOs competitive positioning and provide feedback for product enhancement.
Skills Required :
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility the ability to work in a dynamic environment not restricted to shifts and Geo
- The technical bent of mind ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning.
- Familiarity with CRM, Inside Sales methods.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good understanding of the SAAS industry.
Qualifications & Experience :
- 2-4 Years of relevant Inside Sales/Tele Sales /Outbound Sales/Account Development experience with at least one year in a closing role.
- Prior experience of working in an International Inside Sales set up tech sales background preferred.