Account Manager at Varite India Pvt Ltd
Views:3269 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Account Development - IT (1-3 yrs)
- Support sales efforts by targeting Accounts & Lead utilizing outbound prospecting skills.
- Learn about Adobe's Technical communication & Digital learning solutions to further articulate it to our prospective clients.
- Work with direct sales organizations to identify qualification improvements and ensure only qualified leads are passed.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with prospects delivering qualified sales opportunities for the Adobe Enterprise Sales Team.
- Process problems and translate need into business opportunities.
- Comfortable talking with prospects (internal/external) customers building relationships and monetizing them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Exceed expectations while aiding the entire organization to do the same.
- Meet or exceed monthly qualified opportunity targets.
- 1- 3 years prior to sales, business development, Inside sales, customer service experience, preferably with an IT Product or services organization. We are also open to applications from sales/customer service candidates from diverse industries who are looking to transition their career
- Exceptional communication skills, i.e. both verbal & written
- A candidate who is a quick learner, ability to grasp & learn technology in no time.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience required.
- The phone is your friend you must show evidence that you are a great communicator & willing to connect with at least 20-30 clients in a day(completed calls).
- A candidate who is passionate about building his/her career in Technology sales.
- Willingness to work across shifts since our target clients are in North America or Europe
- Skill to keep Salesforce.com up-to-date with lead/opportunity notes, qualification status/tracking, correct marketing event codes with the ability to track success.
- Adhere to and enforce lead/opportunity distribution processes, policies and procedures.
- Build a team brand and personal brand by achieving top internal and external customer service.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.