Partner at TalentMojo
Views:2064 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Manager - Account Delivery - IT Services (15-19 yrs)
Looking for a dynamic and result oriented Account Delivery Manager for a fast growing IT Services firm based in Noida.
The firm is ~1800 people strong and has grown 20+% you for the last three years and continues the same growth outlook for the next few years.
- Manage deliveries across all the projects within the account and variously interrelated deliverables
- Manage project initiation, scope definition, high-level planning, set up and run project governance
- Design project delivery phasing with Lead BA and other teams
- Engage with the customer and partner with various stakeholders to define and agree to strategy and drive implementation of requirements and associated solutions
- Ensure delivery is aligned to agreed architecture/strategy
- Ensure senior stakeholders buy in and provide leadership, active sponsorship and represent the account in management forums
- Ensure clear, concise communication to senior stakeholders and the delivery team
- Develop, implement and maintain the overall project plan and delivery
- Manage project budgets and financials.
- Ramping up a team and managing 50+ team size
Total experience of 15 to 19 years in IT industry
- Pharma domain preferred
- Should have knowledge and experience of the project life-cycle & excellent stakeholder management
- Strong understanding of regulatory delivery programs
- Knowledge of financial products and relevant regulation
- Experience in ramping up teams and managing 50+ resources
- Ability to direct project teams and to create agreement among differing stakeholder views must be able to lead by example and motivate team members.
- Ability to proactively call out issues and risks and provide solutions.
- Experience in project management using agile methodologies, estimation.
- Requirements elicitation and analysis.
- Consultative & Solution-oriented
- Ability to propose a design and development approach.
- Ability to work in a continuous integration setup.
- Experience with handling high severity production issues.
- Short term travel-ready and travel-willingness.
- Should have experience in Account mining and presales
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
Should be travel ready with valid US B1 Visa.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.