Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:2507 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Manager - Academic Talent Development - EduTech (2-4 yrs)
LINC Education seeks a young and talented HR professional to lead academic talent management. This person would be responsible for recruitment, training and on-going engagement of LINC's academic professionals (LINC Fellows). The role is central to the quality of our service delivery and the scaling up of our academic operations.
The Manager - ATD will work with the academic affairs and will cover following key areas :
1. Source and recruit the right academic professionals for our growing pipeline of courses.
2. Manage on-boarding and training of the LINC Fellows.
3. Support development of training plans and material.
4. Support regular LINC Fellow engagement to keep them fully committed to LINC.
5. Manage LINC Fellow documentation and liaison with university partners.
The role will report directly to the Managing Director.
What are we looking for?
The candidate should be an MBA (HR) from a top institute with 2-4 years of recruiting and talent management experience at a well-known firm. The following attributes are non-negotiable.
1. Smart: You will be the face of LINC for our LINC Fellows, and will need to have proven relationship management skills along with great spoken and written communication skills. Being structured and able to multi-task is a must.
2. Entrepreneurial: In a startup environment, we need to be resourceful, creative and ready to handle the unknown. It is important that you are able to work in a fast pace environment and think on your feet.
3. Driven: An ambition to significantly enhance your skills and experiences, while creating a new way of delivering quality education to global audiences.
4. Nice: As the term suggests. Nice.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.