Manager at Confidential
Views:3844 Applications:601 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Academic Operations - Education (2-11 yrs)
Manager - Academic Operations
- We are looking for an Academic Operation Manager for its expanding teaching centres.
- The post offers excellent developmental opportunities, as well as the chance to earn and save well in a modern Asian city with a well-developed infrastructure,
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
The Territory Academic Coordinator is primarily responsible for academic excellence at all the franchised unit facilities
Key Responsibilities Of The Job :
- Ensure the ongoing improvement, supervision and evaluation of curriculum content and the curriculum delivery mechanism
- Conduct regular visitations at our franchised unit facilities and observe teachers to provide specific feedback for improved instruction
- Conduct training programs for teachers and administrators to ensure consistency and effectiveness in curriculum delivery
- Assist and advise franchisees on day to day operations
- Successfully carry out audits at pre-school facilities
- Submit monthly report on audits carried out and any major findings
- Any other duties as assigned by the Business Head
- To familiarize educators with philosophy.
- To understand and ensure implementation of EK curriculum with regular follow up while servicing the end customers.
- To drive excellence at the Franchise partner set ups for student parent satisfaction.
- To educate train Franchise educators in new products programs.
- The successful candidate will work closely with other Academic Managers and the Branch Managers from the Sales and Customer Management team. This group will share responsibility for the day-to-day academic and operational management of the branch and the team based there.
To be considered, you should have :
- At least 2 years post TEFL-Q teaching/training experience
- Cambridge DELTA/Trinity DipTESOL/relevant Masters degree (e.g. TEFL, TESOL, ELT, Applied Linguistics)
- High proficiency in English i.e. full mastery of English across all 4 skills equivalent to user (CEFR C2) IELTS Band 9 in each of 4 sections of the academic module
- Undergraduate/University Degree