Management Trainee - Strategy Consulting - Consulting Firm (0-1 yrs)
About Merito :
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our client :
- Our client is a consulting firm that is working with internet startups and investment funds in India, SE Asia & Middle East, to fundamentally shape the way the entire ecosystem evolves. We are changing how clients in data-deficient markets (aka internet) conduct their business.
- Our DNA is that we collect our own data and build layers of IP & advisory to add differentiated value to clients.
- Our client is the primary research engine focusing on collecting, analyzing & synthesizing information in data deficient markets. To paraphrase Captain James Kirk: "we collect data where no man has gone before."
Key Responsibilities :
- Recommend and explain research methods and techniques appropriate for projects focused on topics such as customer segmentation, customer experience, pricing, product development, brand strategy and go-to-market
- Lead the execution of client projects while guiding and developing individual team members (Design research approach, develop instruments & sample specifications, and deliver actionable insights to client executive teams)
- Develop relationships with external research vendors and interact with as needed
- Support business development (proposal solutioning & writing, support new product ideation and development)
- Support thought leadership (contribute to creating content such as newsletters, white papers that are circulated via official communication channels)
- Help and train team on project delivery to develop future team leads, while embodying the company's DNA
- After 1-3 years, based on performance, you will move into the role of a senior manager and lead delivery & BD lines
- Full-time MBA / PGP from a Tier- 1 / 2 college
- Strong quantitative / analytical background
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.