Consultant at BlewMinds Consulting LLP
Views:391 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Management Trainee - Presales Consultant (0-1 yrs)
Job Brief :
- We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Pre-sales Trainee to join our excellent sales team. The pre-sales trainee should enjoy working at conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the sales team wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
- To be successful as a pre-sales trainee, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding pre-sales trainees are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
- MBA/PGDM with specialization in Marketing & Finance from Tier-1 institute who wish to grow ahead with the team after the completion of internship are welcomed to apply.
What we need in you?
- Working closely with team member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting product research, market research, data analysis or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Making unique selling propositions, managing deal qualifications and proposals.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records, reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out pre-sales processes, identifying potential weaknesses and helping with the improvements.
- Assisting managers with negotiations, keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to stakeholders.