Senior Recruitment Executive at Avsar HR Services
Views:671 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Management Trainee - Human Resource - Recruitment Firm (0-1 yrs)
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Handle the payroll process for the organization
- Inspect and audit all payroll to guarantee that awards and legislative compliance are observed.
- Guarantee that the organization's compliance are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure a balance of monthly accounts and forward reports to the organization's accounting unit.
- Handle systems and recommend modifications or upgrades as when necessary.
- Forward management reports, associate with human resources personnel with regards to new appointments, dismissal, and other applicable issues.
- Revise procedures, reports, etc. periodically to identify hidden risk or non-conformity issues
- Responsible for statutory laws affecting Indian Payroll viz. PF, ESIC, PT, LWF, Minimum Wages, Shop Act etc.
- Collaborate and monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
- Identify and mitigate possible HR compliance risks
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.