Partner at Talencia Consulting LLP
Views:907 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Management Trainee - Commodity Trader (3-5 yrs)
Commodity Trader - Management Trainee, 3 position.
- The ideal candidate will be a MBA 2016-2020 batch, from colleges such as IRMA, IIFT, NMIMS, IMT etc.
- The role is of Country Sales and distribution manager- Band B6 (Branch Manager)
Job description :
The branch manager is a key position which is directly responsible for the implementation of the regions business road map. The role involves the responsibility of managing commodity distribution business in the region. You will be building capability to import and distribute in the country/region and handle all its logistics.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the business road map, as well as managing the Sales distribution strategy for the business, within the country
- Managing distributors, warehousing and depot management
- Strong financial acumen, ability to read and comprehend tasks such as counterparty and credit risk management
- Developing and implementing business plans for the region, conducting reviews and briefing the team on organizational goals.
- Building the brand and its awareness and resolving customer problems as needed
- As a branch manager, you are responsible for the optimal utilization of country resources
- You will be required to support the implementation of required infrastructure as per the business plan and derive maximum capacity efficiencies by eliminating controllable losses
- Coordinate with appropriate regulatory bodies for obtaining permissions, and approvals
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry within your region
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards
- Your market information and analysis would be critical in supporting the business head in trading and positional decisions
- Collaborate with key stakeholders involving formal business reviews and ongoing continuous improvement initiatives
- Managing team members and evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and guidance as needed
- Recognising employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- An understanding of how, and the willingness to go the extra mile, to bring added business value. Self-driven with a strong result orientation.
- MBA with 3-5 years of post-qualification industry experience
- You should be able to communicate at all levels and have distinct leadership skills.
- Outstanding Organisation Skills along with an approach that pays attention to detail.
- Basic Computer Skills, Advanced Skills with Microsoft Office,
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team-building skills
- Previous experience in Sales, distribution and Operations would be a big positive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.