Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:400 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Management/Strategy Consultant - Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (5-12 yrs)
At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
Our client, a global consulting firm, is working with a private educational institution on a large transformation project. One of the streams of the project is to develop a new business offering surrounding upskilling courses and higher education courses. They are looking to onboard a consultant to assist them with this effort, preferably someone with prior experience in the Consulting domain in the Higher Education institutes or Edtech company space.
Below summarises the functions the consultant will be required to perform -
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying a project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk, and issue management)
- Manage overall module while working with the rest of the team
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
- 5 to 12 years of experience in the consulting/strategy domain
- A degree from a top tier university is mandatory
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 9-month contract. This opportunity is based out of Delhi.