Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:10370 Applications:1175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1140
Management Consulting Role - Healthcare Sector (2-4 yrs)
Mgmt Consulting US Healthcare _Provider_Tier1
1. Candidates should demonstrate experience and business knowledge in US Healthcare specifically US healthcare providers .
2. Experience in undertaking operational performance improvement including labor and productivity assessments, process mapping and design, Operating model design, project management, benchmarking, technology effectiveness assessments and market strategy
3. Developed insights by manipulating and interpreting large volumes of data using advanced data analytics
4. Participation in the improvement of business processes, data and process standardization and development of future state business models.
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate proven and thorough knowledge /success in supporting large teams by:
- Ability to demonstrate strong business and global acumen by bringing business knowledge, innovation, and a global, cross-cultural mindset
- Demonstrating analytical skills using MS Excel, Access, Alteryx, SQL, R, visualization tools such as Tableau is preferred
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking; and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiative
- Leading project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences
Years of Experience:
- Currently seeks Associates/ Senior Associates with Provider/Clinical experience (Preferred ) between 2-4 years. Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
- Professional and Educational Background:
- MBA/MHA degree from premier B school.