Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:68308 Applications:2103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:462
Management Consulting Role - Electronics & High Technology (8-16 yrs)
Electronics & High Technology (Management Consulting)
Must : IT experience, Strategy, Business Analysis, Project Management, Agile/Waterfall, Change Management
Domain : Electronics and High Tech
Operating Group : Communications, Media and Tech (CMT)
Accenture's Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive innovative solutions for our clients.
Working with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. You must be a service professional with deep experience in Program and Project Management within the High Tech industry vertical. Candidates with PMP certification will be preferred.
Management consulting professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organizational change and business transformation. The CCG (Core Capability Groups) practice is a global Consulting delivery practice within Accenture Management Consulting and is growing aggressively to serve global markets and has over 1800 consultants today.
The Technology practice within CCG focuses on clients in :
Electronics & High Tech (E&HT) : Aerospace & defense, communications equipment, computer hardware, consumer electronics, data storage equipment, office equipment, semiconductor, and software manufacturers
- This role is for a consulting professional with experience in Program and Project Management within the Electronics and High Tech vertical.
- The role will provide expertise to help clients manage complex business transformations.
Project Delivery : The consultant will work individually or on a team to deliver projects for global clients and be responsible with minimal supervision for any or all of the following activities :
- Translating business requirements into technology specifications
- Preparing training materials and delivering client training
- Preparing client business cases as required
- Acting as a business advocate of the client
- Supporting projects throughout the solution development life cycle, from establishing vision and scope to validating business and user requirements in the testing phase
Business Development : (For Consultant) Supporting efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the CMT practice
Industry Expertise : Provide industry expertise within the Electronics and High Tech industry
Specific experience would include :
- 8-16 years of progressive Business Analyst or consulting experience; experience in a consulting firm is preferable
- Strong EHT industry experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with senior decision makers preferred
- MBA from a Tier 1/ Tier 2 B-school preferred
- Exposure to global clients is preferred
- Should have worked in a tier-1 or tier-2 IT firm and
BRDs : Should have done business requirements gathering and prepared BRDs
FSD, SRS : Should have acted as an interface between the business and technology teams, converted business requirements into technical requirements, and developed FSD, SRS, etc
More important for this requirement :
- Technology orientation, Some exposure to and working experience of technologies including Structured Query Language (SQL), C-Sharp (C#)
- Should have good understanding of systems, processes, flow diagrams, as-is v/s to-be understanding, etc
- Should have used BA/ documentation tools like Visio, Aris, Rational, etc. Strong handle on Visio required
- Should have strong analysis, problem-solving, analytical skills. Structured thought process. For example, should be able to take up new challenging problem-solving opportunities during interview case analysis situations break the problem in parts, provide options, ask questions, drive towards the solution, have a structure approach and thought process, etc
- Should have strong communication skills.
Key Competencies and Characteristics :
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment
- Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility
- Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Diplomatic, flexible, and a team player
- Understanding of foreign languages will be an added plus which should be highlighted