Research Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:2594 Applications:622 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Management Consulting Role - Banking Sector (9-16 yrs)
A typical profile that we are looking for would be a Tier 1/2 MBA grad, with solid Management Consulting experience in Commercial Banking/Core Banking/Retail Banking/Mobile Banking/Lending/Mortgages/Digital Transformation/Product Management. He/She would have ideally worked for a MNC Bank on the client side.
Alternatively, a Product Owner/Product Manager in Banking Domain will be a good fit for our requirement.
We are looking to target companies like the Big 4 audit firms (Deloitte, KPMG, EY and PwC), Cognizant Consulting, Accenture Consulting, Virtusa Consulting, and Capgemini Consulting.
At Consulting, you will:
- Work on business consulting engagements as part of a cross-cultural team across regions
- Take up a range of roles in the areas of process consulting, functional consulting, tech strategy, program management and change management
- Analyze problems and come up with solutions, often creative and out-of-the-box - Apply business consulting frameworks and methodologies to address business problems
- Be responsible for the delivery of business results to clients
- Lead workshops to collaborate with client stakeholders and educate them throughout the process
- Lead / contribute to sales pursuits, consulting offerings and internal initiatives
- Participate in a variety of Firm building events and the consultant referral program
Minimum Experience: 9 yrs
Minimum Education: PGDM/MBA
- We are looking for people with a deep understanding of financial services and in-depth expertise in Financial Services and Insurance, with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Strategy, IT Strategy, Process Consulting, Cost Optimization, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, Program Management, Change Management, Product Implementation, Business Analysis and Post-merger Integration
- Consulting & advisory experience with top-tier consulting organizations strongly preferred
- Driving digital strategy for FSI clients using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels, Cloud, Blockchain, Social & Mobility - Domain Expertise in the following areas: Banking: Retail banking, commercial banking, trade finance, core banking transformation