Management Consultant - TMT Sector - Big4 - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-5 yrs)
- Strategy- offering helps companies address the entire range of top management challenges including pursuing new growth opportunities, developing go-to-market strategies, channel strategies, and pricing strategies.
- Identify strategies for growth and value creation
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology trends to architect future business strategies
TMT Industry Experience
- Consulting experience (min 1+ year of experience) for clients in the TMT industry especially the technology sector (Fortune 500) clients
- Professional experience in Corporate Strategy teams of technology companies working in the areas such as Growth Strategy, Business Transformation, Cost-Reduction, Future of Mobility, Partner Strategy, and enablement
- In-depth knowledge of the current trends and drivers, with proficiency in articulating, economic, technological and business impacts on key sub-sectors
- Working knowledge of concepts such as XaaS, Customer Success, Digital Strategy and Transformation, AI/ML for enterprise
- Exposure to working in non-India geographies (preferably US) and/or interacting with global stakeholders
- Preferred experience of engaging in strategic issues for senior-level clients including C-Suite executives
Core Consulting Skills :
- Clear and concise communication - conduct client interviews, participate in workshops/trainings and present recommendations.
- Good client presence - interact and build relationships with clients and other team members
- Analytical thinking - ability to perform detailed, quantitative analysis and research (primary and secondary). Synthesize and present insights and recommendations from data.
Logical structuring - structured approach to problem-solving and ability to perform root cause analysis of client problems
- Deadline-oriented and quality focused - develop and own development of deliverables. own and manage specific work-thread, develop plans for components of engagement, manage and mentor junior resources
- Collaboration - Be able to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels. Be able to prioritize tasks, manage change in scope, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Network - ability to chart one's own career and build networks within the organization
- MBA or MS from a premier (Tier-1) school in India or abroad
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience (post MS / MBA)
- 1-2 years with Hi-Tech industry focus