Consultant at Michael Page
Views:406 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Management Consultant - IT Strategy/Digital Transformation (4-11 yrs)
- Ability to independently drive and contribute to the engagements in the above focus areas i.e IT Strategy & IT Operating Model, Enterprise Architecture, Application Rationalization, Agile/DevOps Assessment, Technology Strategy & Selection, and IT Integration & Separation Support.
- Ability to act as the sole point of contact from offshore for the client facing teams (onsite)
- Collaborate with onsite project team to co-develop client deliverables.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the organisation's focus areas.
- Independently drive client workshops and interviews, perform maturity assessments, identify gaps and provide recommendations and perform tool assessments wherever applicable.
- Conduct benchmarking against industry best practices.
- Focus on providing IT Transformation advisory, design and drive organizational change by formulating detailed use cases for how an organization can achieve its business goals by using IT
- Ability to assist in development of and demonstrate proficiency in all the deliverables including- secondary research, analysis, detailed baselining, report writing, and preparing executive level presentations.
- Lead from the front and lead initiatives at CIO Advisory level and innovate on our current thinking to develop new approaches to change how organizations transform themselves with respect to technology and adopt emerging technologies