HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:15416 Applications:3225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2073
Management Consultant - Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-6 yrs)
We are looking for a professional Management Consultants who take ownership of 3-5 work streams (mini-projects within a large program) and manage them end-to-end.
- Helping organizations to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance.
- Providing strategic, unbiased and objective advisory services which assist organizations in improving productivity and overall performance.
- Providing objective advice and expertise, and help an organization to develop any specialist skills that it may be lacking.
- The role involves a combination of content diagnosis, solution design, and facilitating implementation through first principle problem solving, leveraging organizational learning, extensive stakeholder discussions, data analysis, field-work, etc.
- Facilitating discussions with the client to elaborate on the areas of proposed improvements.
- Identifying options for the organization and suggest recommendations for change, as well as advising on additional resources to implement solutions.
- Providing end-to-end solutions for different projects that offer specialist expertise and skills in certain industry areas.
- Support the business development activities of the firm such as pursuit development and production of thought papers.
- Graduate/ Post-graduate degree from a top institution(Tier-1)
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- Good communication skills ( written and verbal)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - an analytical, innovative, and