Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:575 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Management Consultant - CA (1-3 yrs)
- You will be responsible for understanding and documenting various processes within the client's operations, ranging from procurement and packaging to logistics, payment collection, and overall supply chain management.
Required Candidate profile :
- Your primary focus will be to identify any gaps or leaks in the existing processes, with the ultimate goal of facilitating an investment raise within the next 6-12 months.
- Analyze financial data including expenditure reports, revenue data and employee reports.
- Develop solutions or alternatives to the current state.
- Recommend new methods, systems, procedures or organizational changes.
- Make these recommendations through in-person presentations or in written format.
- Interview company employees and observe what is going on in the business to understand what -kind of changes to employees, equipment and methods are needed in the company.
- Conduct or recommend options for employee training, as needed.
- Gather data and organize information about the problem that has to be solved or a method that has to be improved.
- Discuss, provide feedback and follow up with management to make sure the recommendations for changes are working.
Qualification - CA