Management Associate/Management Trainee - Investment Mid Office - Life Insurance - CA (0-3 yrs)
CA Freshers Management Associate/Management Trainee Investment Mid-office-Top Life Insurance Company
- Brief description of how the role fits into the big picture (e.g., how it relates to activities in other functions, group companies etc.) and/or special characteristics of the business environment that help in understanding the role's contribution to the organisation.
- Back Office Investment Compliance role with day to day coordination with Fund Accounting and Treasury team
- Front office Support Continuous support to Front office in terms of regulatory reference and update
- One point contact for all the investment related reporting and regulatory updates
- Team Support - Back up to the team members to ensure that there is no break in the normal functioning of the team
- Coordination with Actuary and Finance team on a regular basis
- Key Accountabilities and Performance Measures Impacted: List up to eight key accountabilities of the role and the performance measures affected by each accountability. Key accountabilities are the areas in which the position is expected to produce results on a continuing basis and should include the action that is taken and the area the action impacts on.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.