Advisor at VRecruits
Views:480 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Management Accountant - Media/Advertising Firm - CA (4-8 yrs)
Process Management :
- Maintain overall accounts and make sure the company is fully compliant with all local laws
- Work with the company's auditors and manage a few outsourced functions
- Process routine accounting transactions and own the reporting process
Funds Management :
- Weekly forecast cash flow and manage available funds
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
Day To Day Operations :
- Oversee day to day reconciliation with various clients and partners
- Manage & oversee the daily operations of the finance team
- Monitoring & Analysing Accounting data & produce financial reports or statements
- Maintain ledgers & co-ordinate with team for book closure activities (monthly & annual)
- Prepare monthly / quarterly / annual budget projections
- Liaison with internal teams for monthly budget & consumption; prepare variance analysis
- Report to FD on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
Financial Analysis :
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
Legal & Statutory requirements and issues :
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
- Maintaining and protecting the company's financial information/reports
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.