HR at Sampoorna Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:97 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Managed Services Project Leader (5-9 yrs)
Managed Services Project Leader
- Driving Jeopardy management capability for managed customers across managed services (MWAN, Managed Install, WS) with the intent to manage jeopardy of any customers in managed services, recover and drive lead to cash into business and improve customer experience
- End to end delivery of complex projects which are in jeopardy, customers who are in risk and escalating, or delay in delivering customer site through the PM`s across the end to end delivery life cycle
- Provide technical leadership for end-end project delivery, project recoveries, jeopardy management, migration and escalations for any ongoing delivery to senior leadership or chief exec from customer.
- Accountable for all customer interaction, sales, accounts and reporting back with Jeopardy customers and plan to recover on a day to day basis.
- Drive delivery of supplier metrics and represent supplier forums to drive any failures and gaps and recommend process improvements
- Able to interface and converse at Customer CEO/CTO level during delivery, as well as representing EMS Managed Delivery in customer delivery meetings.
- Responsible for optimization of resource to meet demand and capacity and cost base.
- Drive teams and ensure that all required orders and dependencies are in line to ensure delivery will be successful and right first time on the customer agreed date
- Drive the team towards the agreed SLA's and ensure the KPI's are met
- Monitor & control standard complexity projects
- Deal with internal specific to project needs.
- Follows standard procedures for escalations and implements process improvements to drive positive impact
- Stakeholder management - coordinate with Project managers to understand the business needs
Leadership accountabilities :
- Recognized as a role model within their peer group and prepared to challenge
- Demonstrable ownership of transformation activity with clear accountability
- Willing to adapt to a challenging or complex Environment
- Works collaboratively to develop better ways to work together
- Recognized as an SME within and outside of the team
- Ensuring training plan, system and platform deployment across sites, work delivery plan including off-shore migration and supplier changes
- Will price and deliver out of hours cover using least cost delivery methods?
- Responsible for Project coordinators interfacing with sales/accounts/TDA/CDH/project services/engineers/inventory and billing
- Responsible for ensuring the team's training and development plans support the individuals requirements and the team's by ensuring there are no single points of failure and there is adequate cover at all times for their activities
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the team objectives & KPI's ensure they are
- Escalation management and speaking to an account/sales/SRM for complex delivery - providing complaint and error RCA - owning actions which result.
- Continuous improvement and transformation recommends as the PM`s for the role sit as an overarching PM for end to end process and responsible for delivery life cycle.
- Ensuring training plan, system access BCP plan for in-scope activity
- Engagement with PM/ Order managers & Delivery Managers
- Manage risks, issues & dependencies
- Provide periodic progress updates to the Manager, ensuring any issues impacting delivery are escalated in a timely manner
- Senior stakeholders - Senior Supplier Leadership team to brief on customer delivery and delivery progress especially in relation to expedited deliveries
- Control and co-ordination of multiple suppliers on a customer delivery
- Escalation management and speaking to an account/sales/SRM for complex delivery - providing complaint and error RCA - owning actions which result
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.