Founder/CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:1447 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manage/Senior Manager - Legal - Manufacturing/Chemical - LLB/LLM (7-12 yrs)
The Client :
A listed company, an emerging leader in Chemical Industry, is engaged in manufacturing and exporting of Pigment, Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, and Rubber chemicals intermediates.
The Role :
Manage contracts, compliance and litigation with respect to multiple third parties involved with the company for both current operations and for expansion of the business.
Key expectations from the role :
- Review of contracts / purchase orders and keep tab on their compliances and communications
- Drafting correspondence, especially with Banks and government authorities
- Litigation - coordinating and liaison with advocates & counsels
Person for the role :
- Graduate / PG in Law from a reputed institution with about 7 to 12 years experience in working in a medium scale / large scale manufacturing / EPC company dealing with multiple vendors and third party service providers
- Expertise in Contract Management & Compliances
- Experience managing litigations and proceedings as required.
Interested ? Please reach out to us and we will get back to you within 10 days of receiving your profile based on its relative relevance to the role.