Founder/CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:1596 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Manage/Senior Manager - Legal - Manufacturing/Chemical - LLB/LLM (7-12 yrs)
The Client :
A listed company, an emerging leader in Chemical Industry, is engaged in manufacturing and exporting of Pigment, Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, and Rubber chemicals intermediates.
The Role :
Manage contracts, compliance and litigation with respect to multiple third parties involved with the company for both current operations and for expansion of the business.
Key expectations from the role :
- Review of contracts / purchase orders and keep tab on their compliances and communications
- Drafting correspondence, especially with Banks and government authorities
- Litigation - coordinating and liaison with advocates & counsels
Person for the role :
- Graduate / PG in Law from a reputed institution with about 7 to 12 years experience in working in a medium scale / large scale manufacturing / EPC company dealing with multiple vendors and third party service providers
- Expertise in Contract Management & Compliances
- Experience managing litigations and proceedings as required.
Interested ? Please reach out to us and we will get back to you within 10 days of receiving your profile based on its relative relevance to the role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.