Manage - IT Audit/Information Security - BFS (6-11 yrs)
The opportunity is with IT Advisory team of our client . You are best fit for the role if you have :
- 6+ Years- experience in Information Security and related functions such as IT audits and IT Risk Management
- Experience in conducting Information Security Assessment and Risk management in accordance with established standards such as ISO27001 etc.
- Experience of information security standards and frameworks such as: ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT
- Experience in the areas of formulation and implementations of information security policies and procedure
- Strong knowledge and experience in ISMS/BCMS implementation
- Experience in conducting application security reviews including : Application functionality
- Application controls including segregation of duty (SOD), work flows etc.
- ITGC Reviews and IT SOX
- Experience in the areas of establishing procedures and policies for the design, installation and commissioning of the Systems infrastructure.
- Experience in performing IT Security reviews including third party/vendor reviews and experience in developing vendor risk framework
- Industry domain knowledge from BFSI, Capital markets, telecom, IT/ITES, Service etc. would be an added advantage
- Open to travel to Middle East countries as per the job requirements